Sunday, March 16, 2008

Feature - Top 10 "Little People" and "Big People" in Movies

This is a tribute to those of extreme size, whether it be short or tall. Enjoy! Did I miss a few, perhaps they were too small to be on my radar. (ha ha) Comment with your suggestions.

The Small:
1.) The munchkins from the Wizard of Oz
2.) The oompa-loompas from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
3.) Mini-Me from Austin Powers
4. ) The seven dwarves from Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
5. ) Willow Ufgood from Willow
6.) The Ewoks from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi

The Tall:
7.) Karl the Giant from Big Fish
8.) Hagrid from Harry Potter
9.) Tiny from The Devils Rejects

The slightly confused (because she is both small and tall):
10.)Alice from Alice in Wonderland

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take it Alice is slightly confused because she goes from being little to big and then back to normal?

Anonymous said...

Flitwick?

Anonymous said...

Where is Yoda!???? If the seven dwarves can be included so can he!

"Good relations have I with the wookies"

Anonymous said...

I love the oompa loompas. I agree that yoda should definitly be in the top 10. He's so important......

Anonymous said...

Are You Serious!?! Yoda is not in this list. You have got to be kidding me. He should be number 1
"Mock Me Do They?"